Things you should know before completing the registration form
- Registration housing choice options
- The basic housing option is in a Bunkhouse. For
an additional fee, you may choose to be housed in a cabin.
- Camp Louise has bunkhouses which contain two showers and
two toilets per unit. We will only be assigning bottom bunks which results in 8 persons per bunkhouse.
- Camp Louise has a number of cabins with two beds and complete bathroom
and shower facilities.
- You may bring a tent, but that does not reduce your fee.
There are three ways to register:
Register on-line using our easy fill-in registration form and then pay using your credit/debit
card or your Paypal account.
Prefer not to pay on-line? Then register on-line using our easy fill-in registration form and
then select "Pay by Check" - and then mail a check to the Registrar.
If you can't use our on-line form (we really hope you can), you can download and print
a paper registration form and return it with your check to the registrar .
Donations can be included with
your registration and are always welcome!
- We are no longer charging for drinks at
Scottish Weekend. Instead, we are using an "honor" sytem to provide drinks
at various sites around camp (water, soda, juice, beer, wine, and cider). If you plan to consume any of the provided
drinks (other than those provided with meals), please donate to our drink fund! Please be generous!
See also: Attendance Policy, Fees
(Do discuss your situation with the Registrar)
- Total payment will be refunded if cancellation is received by September 7.
Total less $50 will be refunded if cancellation is received September 8 - September 21.
No refund will be made after September 22 unless we can fill your place